Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 11 of 60- My Top 3 Goals

Hi Everybody!! As you already know I've always struggled with my weight for pretty much my whole life. For as long as I can remember I have always been a chubby wubby .lol.. But a cute one ! I sometimes look back at my pictures when I was a child and also as a teenager years and always say to myself .. Was I really that overweight?? I think we sometimes don't realize how overweight we can be until you look at yourself in pictures. I mean we know we somewhat have an idea that we are a little bit over the overweight side. We keep saying to ourselves I need to get on a diet and we keep saying we will change but for most of us it's really hard to start it. Anyone can start it, to me the hardest part has been finishing it. With Genghis grill my 3 goals are:
1) finally finish my goal on obtaining that desire weight that I have been wanting to accomplish for several years now.
2) become an active and healthier human being to be able to enjoy life to its fullest
3) feeling good about myself inside and out.
When I lost the 95 pounds two years ago, friends that had not seem me for a while would compliment me on how well I looked. I felt I was walking on cloud 9! The more I lost the more my self esteem flourished and the better I felt about myself. People would ask me what is your secret Chris?? Alot of my friends were expecting to hear of some kind of miracle diet. Once I explained how I changed my eating habits and also how I was going to the gym 4 days a week, the reply always was...oh wow that sounds like alot of work. I guess the point I'm trying to explain is, there is no easy way out. Again, I ask you guys that want to loose weight, how bad do you really want it and are you ready to throw the excuses out the window?

No comments:

Post a Comment