Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 3 of 60

Hi everybody ! Today is day 3 of this 60 day weight loss journey with Genghis Grill! Everyday the bowl I make for myself tastes better and better. Today's bowl had a mixture of Fish, Turkey, sausage and broccoli, squash and Zuccini. I added the honey soy sauce today and let me say this... yum, yum YUM. I got it with brown rice but I only nibble on the rice and try to keep it on a high protein low carb ratio. I haven't been able to hit the gym yet. I have been really sick and plus with my arm laceration I haven't been all my best. Soon I will hit the gym and dominate this Khantest! I have the will and desire in me to win this . I picture it and see myself as the winner . I can do this .. More to come . Please follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/speedychristy Instagram : speedychristy Twitter @ speedychristy
I can loose the weight but I need your likes and comments on all my social media please follow me. Love ya guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment