Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi My GG followers!!!

Hope everybody!!! Hope everyone is doing well. The weeks are flying by I must say with less than 3 weeks left to go the pressure is adding up now.  I'm nowhere near where I need to be to win the competition. A contestant by the name of Steve has blown us all away..... BY ALOT!!!!
I keep telling myself, I must stay positive. At the end of the day it was not about winning the 10,000 dollars, it's about taking the leap into a healthier lifestyle and sticking to it until the end and then some. Genghis has definitely been that motivation for me to start what I have been wanting to do for 2 years now.  I hear a lot of other contestants wanting to give up because of this Steve person and how we don't  have a chance in catching up to him . To win this,  we would need to loose like over an additional 70 pounds to get close that the amount of percentage weight that he has lost.  Alot of them are saying comments like, he must of cheated someway... I say, congrats Steve for kicking ass.. Obviously your motivation was way better than mine, your drive and determination was stronger than everyone's else so far in this competition. As for me, I started the competition weighing in at 183 pounds and currently weighing 166. Weight is now coming off really slow and its getting frustrated. It has been hard for me to go to the gym consistently because I have a 2 year old that I must attend to after work. I can only really go to the gym like every other weekend when he is with his dad.  So, some frustration has been kicking in lately because the days are flying by and not seeing the results I was anticipating.   I'm hoping that by the end of the 60 days, I will weigh in at 150 pounds. I think this is an obtainable goal to bestow on myself.    Well guys, pleasure chatting with you all like always, be safe !

Love,
Christy

http://fcrps.me/2jj.2z1E

No comments:

Post a Comment