Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pump up the JAM!

HI Everybody!! 


Just finished coming back from the gym ... My favorite exercise is the eppilitical machine. At the beginning, I was only able to endure 20-30 mins, struggling. Now I'm able to last 45-60 minutes and with less struggle I might add :-)  During my gym time and while I'm exercising, I always listen to my some of my favorite jams. 

Here is a list of my favorite 10 Jams that I listen to while working out:

1) Will.i.am - Scream & Shout ft. Britney Spears
2) The Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
3) Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull
4) Nelly Furtado- Say It Right
5) The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha ft. Busta Rhymes
6) Sean Paul- Temperature
7) Shakira- Waka Waka 
8) Nelly Furtado-- Promiscuous ft. Timbaland
9) Beyonce Check On It  
10) Justin Timberlake- Cry Me a River


Stay active my peeps, be well and enjoy each each day to the fullest. We only live once!


Would like to give a shout out to Genghis Grill, make sure to visit their website
www.genghisgrill.com


Love ya,
Christy 







No comments:

Post a Comment